We ensure your customers immediately identify your store and your brand at a glance through our signage design.
National Corporate Signage’s expert Design team work in collaboration with you to offer graphic artwork that captures your passion and professionalism and makes your message clearly visible.
Our detailed drawings help you to choose the best visuals for your brand. We back our ideas with documentation, so you can rest easy that your signage is compliant with safety and municipal regulations. We include engineering design to optimize installation and reduce risk.
NATIONAL CORPORATE SIGNAGE WILL HELP YOU GROW YOUR BRAND THROUGH QUALITY SIGNAGES
It is vital to have effective signage to attract attention to your company and further develop your brand. The advantage of signage over other forms of marketing is that it can provide constant exposure, regardless of the time of day, and you will benefit from it in the long term.
Despite the power of digital marketing, don’t ignore the power of a good sign campaign. Signs can help you reach new potential customers that would otherwise be unable to find your business without them.
However, merely having signage will not suffice. Your signs must be attractive enough to catch people’s attention. Combining a good design with important information about your company is essential. After all, good signage can influence their journey in many more subtle and complex ways than simply pointing visitors in the right direction.
That said, a good signage design is essential in telling your brand and making it known to the world, and National Corporate Signage is here to help you make that possible.
THE PROCESS OF MAKING YOUR VISION A REALITY
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT SIGNAGE DESIGN
That will depend on the complexity of the design you want. Usually, it takes us 5 days to complete the first draft from the time of the site survey
Yes, we can do graphic design for your business. You just need to give us all the details we will need to incorporate into the design. On the other hand, we also accept if you have an existing design and want our help to improve it further.
Regarding the size of your signage, you should consider the dimensions of the installation or the mount and, secondly, the audience who will view it. For example, if you plan on putting your sign on a door, the signage should fit about one-third of the door. If it is bigger than a door, the sign could be larger too.
Your signage should cater to the type of audience who will view it. If you plan on putting up a restaurant advertisement for passers-by or pedestrians, you should not put too much text on it. The message of your sign should be viewable from afar.
You should base your design specifications on the following:
- Is it viewable and readable from afar
- Is it eye-catching
- What message and style do you want to convey through this sign?
Across the board, vector-based artwork is preferred for large-format printing and sign-making. To create vector artwork, you will need a program like Adobe Illustrator. A vector artwork file ends in .svg, .ai, .eps, or .pdf.
Moreover, online images shared on social media are unsuitable for large-format printing. If your sign contains photographic images, you should use high-resolution files. We recommend using an online file-sharing service like Dropbox for high-resolution files because they’re too big for email.
We create signs from a wide variety of materials at National Corporate Signage. Depending on your needs, we’ll determine which option is best for you. The following list of materials (or substrates) represent the most popular types of sign materials, but if you have any questions, please contact us!
- Composite aluminium – if you want durable signage, you can use this material. Also known as max metal, composite aluminium is one of the most affordable and sturdy materials for signage.
- Acrylic – this material is a good substitute for glass signages because of its properties. It is also durable and will not break when exposed to chemicals.
- Coroplast – corrugated plastic sheet material is suitable for outdoor signages because of its plastic properties. It could absorb liquids, moisture, and dirt without rendering your signage useless.
- Foamboard – this material is suitable for indoor signages because of its appearance and durability.
- Wood – wood is among the classic materials used for signages. You could create indoor and outdoor signs with wood, but you would have to adjust the finish, polish, and print on it.
- Vinyl (banners) – is an excellent material for temporary signages, which helps you print any ink quickly and easily.