OUR EXPERT SIGNAGE MAINTENANCE SOLUTIONS
Through signage maintenance, your branding will remain current and fresh.
You customers rely on being able to recognize your brand with ease. Poor signage sends a negative message to your current customers and prospects. Plus, years down the track, you want your customers to find you easily for return business.
We offer a maintenance program designed for local and national companies. We take care of signage repairs and upgrades as you require. Rejuvenating your signage, rejuvenates your business. That means physical and electrical maintenance and upgrades are crucial.
WHY IS MAINTAINING YOUR SIGNAGE A PRIORITY?
Creating an effective and eye-catching signage that voices your brand image and delivers its message was a tedious and costly process, which may go to waste if it’s not properly maintained. Luckily, National Corporate Signage aligns with you in this. We only want longevity for your signage and that’s why we’re also offering our signage maintenance services.
Here are more reasons why signage maintenance should top the list of your priorities:
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR SIGNAGE IN TIP-TOP CONDITION?
- Defect and failure inspections
- Cleaning of all external signs and graphics
- Checking of all electrical components
- Upgrading fluorescent tubes to LED modules to save energy
- Inspection of footings
- Ensuring painted surfaces do not crack or peel, and repainting if necessary
- Identify and repair deterioration or damage to structural framing
- You will be contacted prior to the event to confirm the date, time, and expected duration
- Ensure that all required documentation is prepared
- Meet your site manager on site and log in
- Ensure that the work is set up safely
- Provide a maintenance report demonstrating the items on the checklist have been addressed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT SIGNAGE MAINTENANCE
Signs should be checked at least once a year. Although, we always advise you to get in touch if you notice anything about your sign that doesn’t seem right, especially if there have been recent stormy or strong winds. This allows us to spot problems before they worsen.
- Rotine Maintenance, Audits And Cleaning
You can prolong the lifespan of your signage investment by performing regular sign audits and cleanings.
- Electrical Service – Lamp Replacement And Repairs
Every 12 months, it is highly recommended that you service the electrics of your signs so they always look their best.
- Sign Restoration or Repair
Signs damaged by weather or other factors can be repaired by NCS. Our capabilities range from structural repairs to fabricated letter replacement and painting.